£2695.00 2 up (each)
£3366.00 1 rider shared twin room (each)
£4195.00 single supplement
- Visti Lumbini, Buddha’s birthplace
- Go on Safari in Chitwan National Park, one of the most carefully protected jungles in the world home to the Royal Bengal Tiger and One horned rhino.
- Visit Pokhara and see the Annapurna range of mountains reflected in the tranquil waters of Lake Fewa.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu, a city full of myths and legends.
- Ride on mostly tarmac roads over beautiful hill passes with many switchbacks and stunning views
- Bike rental (Honda CRF250L or other bikes available, all fuel, all meals and soft drinks, all handpicked accommodation (the best available hotels or lodges), friendly English speaking guides, support vehicle, permits, all transfers, mechanic/follow up rider (for groups of 4+)
- International flights, visa, any extra activities( ie. Mountain flight etc.), personal travel insurance, tips, alcohol