price: £3595.00 2 up (each) *Pillion can also ride in the support vehicle
£4350.00 1 rider shared twin room (each)
£4895.00 with single supplement
- Kathmandu – an old kingdom, the original Shangri-La, where Buddhist & Hindu temples, stupas, shrines & monasteries are written into the landscape.
- Ride through the valley of the Sun Kosi River. (River of Gold)
- See Mt. Everest View and 38 other Himalayan peaks from a unique hilltop in the Solukhumu region.
- Go on elephant back safari in Chitwan National Park
- Visit world heritage sites, like Hanuman Dhoka or Swayambhunath.
- See the Annapurna range of mountains reflected in the tranquil waters of Lake Fewa.
- Bike rental (Honda CRF250L or other bikes available, all fuel, all meals and soft drinks, all handpicked accommodation (the best available hotels or lodges), friendly English speaking guides, support vehicle, permits, all transfers, mechanic/follow up rider (for groups of 4+)
- International flights, visa, any extra activities( ie. Bungee jump etc.), personal travel insurance, tips, alcohol